In a competitive environment where players constantly need to re-assess their position, the world’s leading producer of steel abrasives has a duty to provide innovative abrasive and services that are of impeccable quality.
The company is thus committed to four major areas of action:
- Identify customers' needs and expectations in order to increase their satisfaction.
- Define a precise quality policy and objectives.
- Commit resources that match its status as world leader
- Make and sell shots and propose an innovative service which meets the needs and expectations of our customers, and is in line with the LGF plan
- Supply innovative products and services that meet the needs and expectations of our customers: optimisation of delivery times, strict management of production and sales balances, constant reduction of production costs and regular assessment of customer satisfaction.
- Improve our ability to anticipate customers’ needs and offer them the most efficient solutions.
- Increase value creation for our customers through "Premium" solutions and maintain our profitability.
- Lay emphasis on staff by applying and developing each person's skills and talents.
- Regularly measure the effectiveness of the processes we implement by periodically checking our quality targets.
- Implement an on-going continuous improvement procedure for the quality management system.
- This challenge should constantly stimulate us and must be reflected in the attitudes and behaviors of all our employees.