Enhance your blocks by improving your performance through a finer granite cutting
AG0 is a fine steel grit dedicated to granite cutting on gang-saws. It reduces the space between 2 slabs by at least 1 mm. Result: more slabs with the same granite block.
#1 Performance : AG0 boost your productivity
- Granite block use ratio (m2/m3) at 2 cm : + 3%
- Granite slab polishing : -7%
#2 Profitability : reducing consumable cost
- Steel grit consumption (kg/m2) : -5%
- Electricity consumption : -3,7%
- Blade attrition : -8,8 %
- Lime consumption : -12,8 %
- Waste production : -12,8%
- Granite €150/m3 : The added value for this steel grit, in terms of sawing cost, is equivalent to €261/T of the grit price.
- Granite €500/m3 : The added value for this steel grit, in terms of sawing cost, is equivalent to €393/T of the grit price.
- Granite €800/m3 : The added value for this steel grit, in terms of sawing cost, is equivalent to €507/T of the grit price.
AG0 Technical datasheet
|Nominal size (Sieve #)||
|Hardness||> 700 Hv|
|Chemical composition||0,8%≤C≤1,2% - Si≥0,4% - 0,6%≤Mn≤1,2% - S≤0,05% - P<0,05%|
|General shape||Angular / Grit|
And also GRANITOS ATIOS, GRANU SUL, RAMILO, …