Ultra Fine Shot for automotive fine Peening
UFS are very fine high-carbon steel shots, with a highly spherical shape, dedicated to precise shot peening. Their high hardness ensure good energy transfer to the blasted part and a high rebound capacity.
- Respect of the surface integrity
- Ability to treat complex shapes
- Higher performance in terms of fatigue, friction coefficient and wear resistance
- Cost optimization of your fine peening process
- Long working life
- New surface properties through functional modification : tribologic properties, heat dispersion, corrosion resistance, antimicrobial activity, ...
UFS Technical datasheet
Available from 50 to 150 µm
63 to 67 HRc(770 – 900 Hv)
|Density||> 7 g/cm3|
|Chemical composition||%C : 0,40-1,10 / %Si : < 1,30 / %Mn : < 1,00 / S&P < 0,05|
|General shape||Highly spherical|
Murata Spring, ...